Sunday, March 22, 2009

Itaniun Solutions Award

I have been involved with ISA for the last four to five years and I must confess that it is the most rewarding journey of my career. I was introduced to the Itanium platform through HP back in 2004 and I didn't think much of it back then. It was only after HP had shipped an Integrity Server (Itanium) that I started to doodle with this machine. It was quite daunting in the begining but we soon learned that this puppy could really run!!! The performance was simply amazing.

We build several apps over the next few years - the most successful was of course the Financial Portfolio Builder, which optimized stock and bond portfolios dynamically. You can read more about the application on my website at http://www.protegesoft.com/ Winning the award was not only a personal achievement but it gave us better recognition in the industry and opened more doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not flame or use profanities in your comments.